Brawl Stars, the creation of Supercell, the devs behind Clash of Clans and Clash Royale, among others, is one of the most popular games at the moment. Recently, Brawl Stars 22.93 Halloween update rolled out with new Halloween-related content, including new skins and a brand new Brawler.
Brawl Stars is a multiplayer game. Either play solo, or along with your friends, you will never get bored with this game. And that is because there are multiple modes in Brawl Stars. Besides, you have many characters, skins, and other cool in-game items that you can collect or earn.
There are five modes in Brawl Stars
The game comes with five exciting modes, including a Battle Royale one:
- Gem Grab – This is a 3v3 mode in which the two teams fight to collect gems; the first team that reaches 10 points wins
- Bounty – Also a 3v3 game during which a player receives a star whenever he/she eliminates an adversary
- Heist – Another team mode in which a team must blow up the enemies’ treasure to win
- Brawl Ball – A sort of football, but with Brawlers
- Showdown – One of the most popular modes in the game, this one is the Battle Royale mode in Brawl Stars
Besides these modes, from time to time, Supercell runs special events in Brawl Stars.
What’s New In Brawl Star 22.93 Halloween Update?
As Supercell said, the “Brawl-o-ween” is here thanks to this Brawl Star Halloween Update. Here’s what this version brings:
- New temporary game mode – Graveyard Shift
- New environment: Mortis Mortuary – included in Showdown
- New skins only available during Brawl-o-ween season
- New Brawler – Emz is available for free in the Trophy Road at 8,000 Trophies
- New Power Play Mode
- Maps changes and more
You can already download the new Brawl Star 22.93 Halloween update from the Google Play Store and enjoy the many novelties in the game.