Are you looking for a fun mobile game that will make it feel like time is flying? If that is the case, then you don’t need to look any further than Clash of Lords: Guild Castle. This is a really fun mobile game that provides players with an action-packed gameplay experience where players need to use their skill to outwit their opponents. To make things even better, Clash of Lords: Guild Castle is updated on a regular basis with new features and software improvements that are taking the gameplay experience to the next level.
With that being said, the reason why Clash of Lords: Guild Castle is making headlines today is because it has just received a new update which sports the 1.0.290 version number. The update is being rolled out via official over the air channels and today we want to present everything there is to know about the new features that it introduces.
Clash of Lords: Guild Castle 1.0.290 Update
The first thing that we want to note about Clash of Lords: Guild Castle’s latest update is that this is not a maintenance release and instead, it’s a major update that introduces a bunch of cool features. This is why we are advising everyone who enjoys playing Clash of Lords: Guild Castle to make sure to download the new update as soon as possible so that they can access all the latest features. Without any further ado, let’s check them out.
- New Hero: Arachne. Obtained from Hero Hire and Events;
- New Hero Costume: Imp Mistress – Pumpkimp Mistress. Obtained by exchanging event points;
- Reinforce Unlocked for Magic Tower. Available once Magic Tower reaches LvL 25;
- Improved tutorial process. New players can participate in Rookie’s Rise event;
- Increased the rewards of Lordlympia Games, Battle Royale, Campaign Clash, Resource Shop;
- Numerical Rebalancing