FIFA 20 is the most popular football simulation game at the moment, but it keeps receiving updates. You know what they say: you just can’t please everyone in life, no matter how good you are. The new 1.06 update assures better gameplay, so the players will compete in cups, leagues, and against each other with much more joy and devotion.
The update can be downloaded since yesterday for those who are playing FIFA 20 on PS4 and Xbox One. EA Sports said in a message:
“Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 20 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available,”
Official patch notes have been released by EA Sports itself, and they have been detailing how they are improving this year’s version.
Both the base game and FIFA Ultimate Team included
A big list of tweaks has been confirmed for both the classic FIFA 20 and FIFA Ultimate Team. This isn’t anything weird since the UT is the most popular mode. Even other game modes are receiving the update 1.06, like the Career Mode.
But let’s get into some of the patch notes:
- When losing possession and getting back into the Drop Back Defensive Tactic, the defensive team will no longer apply pressing to the opponent
- The Finishing Attribute impacts shot results from 55 feet, or even closer
- Increased the likelihood of shots going off-target when they are taken from 45 feet, or further
- Ground passes taken from difficult angles will result in the ball going with less velocity.
- Players are now able to select the Direct Free Kick camera in more situations than before
- CPU AI goalkeepers will not give away the direction of their dive in Penalty Kicks, when difficulty is on Legendary and Ultimate
- The aiming reticle for Penalty Kicks has the same behavior for all types of directional inputs.
Many other improvements have been made to the game, and FIFA is now expecting a much bigger fanbase.