Free Fire by Garena is the second most popular Battle Royale game on mobile after PUBG Mobile. Garena Free Fire is an excellent game, sporting lots of features, modes, characters, and weapons. Just earlier, Garena Free Fire Spooky Night 1.41.0 rolled out with many additions, including a Halloween event that would commence soon, a new character, modes, and other changes and improvements.
Garena Free Fire Features
Free Fire represents the Battle Royale genre in its original form. You will have to search for weapons and items while keeping yourself inside the play zone and avoiding airstrikes. With realistic and smooth graphics, Garena Free Fire gained in popularity.
Also, it as fast-paced Battle Royale game, at least in comparison to PUBG Mobile. In Free Fire, you’ll only have 10 minutes to remain the last man standing out of a total of 50 players. Multiplayer is also available with squads of up to four members.
Garena Free Fire is an excellent Battle Royale game for Android, and it’s better optimized for low- and mid-range devices in comparison to PUBG Mobile. Accordingly, since PUBG Mobile is more demanding, and if you can play it, you can opt for Free Fire for a similar experience.
What’s New In Garena Free Fire Spooky Night 1.41.0?
Garena Free Fire Spooky Night 1.41.0 just launched to celebrate Halloween. The new release comes with a whole bunch of novelties, including a new character, the return of Clash Squad mode, new weapon accessories, and a Halloween event that would start soon.
According to the official release notes of Garena Free Fire Spooky Night 1.41.0, the following novelties will be available:
- New Character available – Shani
- Clash Squad returns with a new matchmaking system and shop!
- Dynamic Weather is available in Rush Hour.
- New Advanced Attachments – MP5 electrical booster and M60 spiral charger.
- Crossbow bolt will now explode and deal area of effect damage.
- Joseph’s skill (Nutty Movement) now activates while sprinting.
- A124’s skill (Thrill of Battle) cooldown reduced.
- Halloween Event (Spooky Night) coming soon!
- Graphics updated for skybox, ocean, and parachuting.
The new Garena Free Fire Spooky Night 1.41.0 is already available to download on the Google Play Store.