Google Maps is the main map applications most people use. The service comes as a default app in Android-powered mobile devices and is incredibly useful in numerous conditions.
You can navigate your city, country, or another place altogether in a faster and easier manner with Google Maps. More than 220 countries and territories are mapped, and hundreds of millions of businesses and places are easy to find on the map service. Google Maps allows you to get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit information. Moreover, it enables you to visit local neighborhoods by finding places to eat at, drink and go, irrelevant of what side of the world you are in.
Google Maps Key Features
Get in places faster with real-time updates:
- Navigate through traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic information
- Get to your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit data
- Save plenty of time by using the automatic rerouting feature, which is based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures
Discover unknown places and explore them:
- Discover local restaurants, events, and activities locally
- Stay up to date with what is trending and new places that are opening in various regions
- Adjudicate with more confidence using the ‘Your match’ functionality, a number on how likely you are to like a place
- Group planning is now made easy with the app. Share a list of options and vote in real-time
- Design lists of your preferred places and share them with your friends
- Follow numerous places recommended by local experts, Google, and publishers
More features to experience on Google Maps:
- The app offers offline maps to search and navigate with no internet connection
- It provides Street View and indoor images of restaurants, shops, museums and so on
- Offers indoor maps to rapidly find your way inside huge places such as airports, malls, and stadiums
Google Maps 10.32.2 Update
The latest release, Google Maps 10.32.2 update, has brought some new functionalities. These include more methods to control your privacy on the app, and the possibility to use the Incognito mode when you don’t want your searches to be saved in your Google Account.