Clash of Clans is one of the most popular mobile strategy games that gives you the opportunity to build your own kingdoms, form troops, and ultimately become a hero. COC is free to download and it was first released for iOS devices in 2012, followed by an Android release due to public demand. It’s a multiplayer online game, but you can also choose to play singleplayer.
Supercell, the company that developed the game, set out on a mission to create a pure mobile game that users all over the world can enjoy. However, a good amount of fans started to request a PC version of the game. According to them, this would bring the experience to the next level.
Unfortunately, Supercell failed to deliver Clash of Clans for PC yet. Still, if you are one of the players that can’t wait any longer for their wish to come true, you should know there is a way to play your favorite game on PC. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps that we are going to explain in this article.
Step-by-Step Tutorial On How To Install COC on PC
Supercell only intended Clash of Clans to be played on smartphones. However, Android emulators can help you enjoy mobile games on PC. Follow these steps to gain the ability to play your favorite strategy game on a much bigger screen:
- Go to the official Bluestacks website and download it.
- Install BLuestakcs following the given instructions.
- Log in with your Gmail account to be able to access the Google Play store.
- Search for Clash of Clans, download and install it.
- Go to the Bluestacks app and click the “My Apps” tab, where the Clash of Clans should appear.
- Access the game.
That’s all. Now go and enjoy your game.