Fans of League Of Legends have long awaited the 9.19 patch for the TeamFight Tactics mode and the moment is finally here, after Riot delayed the release a few days.
As announced a few weeks ago, Kai’Sa comes to Teamfight Tactics as a Void champion, with the Ranger and Assassin classes. The Sparring Gloves items are also in the patch, as well as a whole bunch of adjustments. Infinity Edge’s item recipe has been changed as well. It’s now made by combining Sparring Gloves with a B.F. Sword, and its previous recipe (two B.F. Swords) will now result in the newly added Deathblade.
– Origin: Void
– Class: Ranger
– Class: Assassin
– Cost: 5
– Health: 700
– Armor: 20
– Attack Damage: 55
– Attack Speed: 1.25
– Starting/Total Mana: 50/125
– Ability: Killer Instinct – Kai’Sa dashes to the furthest enemy unit, shielding herself for (300/600/900) and gaining (30%/60%/90%) attack speed for 3 seconds.
– New Component: Gives +10% Critical Strike chance and +10% chance to Dodge chance.
– When building an item out of Sparring Gloves, the item will convert its core stats to either the offensive (20% Critical Strike chance), defensive (20% Dodge chance) option. Thief’s Gloves and Mittens get both.
– Recipe: Sparring Gloves + B.F. Sword
– Stats: 20% Critical Strike chance
– Effect: +150% Critical Strike damage
– Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Recurve Bow
– Effect: On death, this jumps to an allied champion and grants an additional 20% Attack Speed & Critical Strike chance.
– Recipe Sparring Gloves + Needlessly Large Rod
– Effect: Your spells can crit
Hand of Justice
– Recipe:Sparring Gloves + Tear of the Goddess
– Effect: On round start, either gain 40% more damage or 40 life on hit.
– Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Chain Vest
– Effect: On dodge, create an expandable zone that lowers Attack Speed by 35%.
– Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Negatron Cloak
– Effect: When CC’d, cleanse the CC. 5 second cooldown.
– Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Giant’s Belt
– Effect: On combat begin, gain a spell shield. When it breaks, stun the champion who broke the shield.
– Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Sparring Gloves
– Effect: This item takes all three item slots. On round begin, copy two random items.
– Recipe: Sparring Gloves + Spatula
– Effect: This champ also counts as a Yordle
– Recipe: B.F. Sword + B.F. Sword
– Effect: On a kill or assist, gain an additional 15 Attack Damage until end of combat (Stacks infinitely).
Patch 9.19 also fixes a lot of bugs: Gangplank and Akali now have proper move speed, Matchmaking is less streaky, Elise Spiderlings now have the correct stats, Ranger’s Focus now properly grants 100% extra attack speed, etc.