Clash of Clans is a free mobile strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. It was initially released for iOS in 2012, and for Android in 2013. The Clash of Clans 13.0.13 update rolled out with some novelties and fixes.
Clash of Clans is one of the most popular mobile games at the moment. Millions of players all over the world are playing it as we speak. Clash of Clans lets you build your own village, raise a clan, and compete in Clan Wars while improving your strategical skills.
The game involves a fantasy world where the player is the chief of a village. Players need to attack other players, gain resources, build their town, and more. Even more, players can come together to form a clan.
Clash of Clans Features
Here are some of the features that made Clash of Clans so popular:
- Join Clans or start your own with your friends
- Fight in Clan Wars with your team against other players all around the world
- Compete in Clan War Leagues
- Participate in Clan Games to earn Magic Items
- Defend your village using weapons and ammunition, including cannons, bombs, traps, and more.
- Fight the Goblin King
- Plan battle strategies
- Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special events.
- Train your troops.
- Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
About the Clash of Clans 13.0.13 Update
The most recent version of the game released by Supercell is Clash of Clans 13.0.13. This version brings new additional features, such as:
- Upgrade to the brand new Town Hall 13 and destroy enemies with the Giga Inferno
- A new hero, the Royal Champion, joins your army, equipped with her spear and crushing Seeking Shield!
- A new troop, Scattershot, is a Yeti that serves as a horde-breaking defense
Clash of Clans is free to download and play. However, you might encounter some in-game purchases that can be obtained with real money. You must be at least 13 years old to play or download Clash of Clans from the Google Play Store.