There are many advantages that using a Windows 10 powered PC brings and receiving access to the full Office Package is one of the best ones. However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that you can access the full Office Package only on desktop PCs because the app is also available for smartphones. Office Mobile is equipped with Word, Excel and PowerPoint and it delivers the same premium performances as it does on PCs.
What’s great about Office Mobile is the fact that Microsoft is constantly updating it with improvements and bug fixes. In fact, the reason why Office Mobile is making headlines on our website today is because it has just received a new update. With that said, let’s go ahead and check out everything there is to know about it.
Office Mobile 16.0.12130.20272 (Early Access) Update
Office Mobile fans who are enrolled in the Early Access program should make sure to keep their smartphones connected to a stable Wi-Fi network so that they can be among the first ones to access the brand-new 16.0.12130.20272 update. Nonetheless, update introduces a handful of bug fixes and various software tweaks which have been specially designed to improve Office Mobile’s overall performances.
Top Five Features
Since we are talking about Office Mobile and how useful it can be, let’s go ahead and check out what are some of the top five features that the app has to offer.
- Instantly create PDFs from photos or Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents;
- Snap a picture of a document and turn it into an editable Word file with the press of a button;
- Create automatically enhanced digital images of whiteboards and documents with Office Lens features integrated into the app;
- Easily transfer files between your phone and computer or share instantly with nearby mobile devices;
- Sign PDFs using your finger.