Roblox is one of the most popular gaming platforms in the world that has teens spend numerous hours per day on it. Users are provided with millions of user-generated games, but they can also create their own titles. In this short guide, we’ll show you how to download and install Roblox on PC.
If you are interested in creating a virtual world on Roblox and join the million-player community, this post is for you. We have decided to create some guidelines on how to use the platform as a professional player.
How to Get Roblox on PC
To create a world of your own on the world-famous platform, you must register. To create an account on Roblox, you must be 18 years old or above; if you are below 18, you need your parent’s permission.
Here is how to create an account on Roblox:
- Head over to Roblox’s official page
- See the ‘Sign Up’ button and click on it
- Fill the required details, and you’re done
To customize your account, follow these steps:
- Tap on the ‘My Roblox,’ which will lead you to the platform’s homepage
- Select ‘Profile,’ and then tap on ‘Catalog’
- Follow with ‘Best-Selling,’ ‘Shirts’ or ‘Pants’ and buy the items you want
- After acquiring the desired outfit, click on ‘Avatar’ to use the outfit
To play games on Roblox, you need to download and install the Roblox browser, which you can find on the official page of the service.
How to Get Roblox Studio
If you want to create games and allow other players to try them out, you need to install Roblox Studio on your computer. To do so, follow those guidelines:
- Navigate to the platform’s official website and sign in to your account
- Tap on any of the games you want to play and click on ‘Menu_Icon_Remastered’ option
- Choose ‘Edit,’ and the installation process will start
- You can now create your own games
How to Play Roblox on PC
If you are brand new to Roblox, here are a few basic stuff on how to use the platform:
- ’W’ or the ‘Up’ key will move you forward
- ’S’ or the ‘Down’ key will help you move backward
- ’A’ or the ‘Left’ key is used for moving in the left side
- ’D’ or the ‘Right’ key will move you to the right
- The Space Bar helps you jump
- To reset your character, head over to ‘Menu,’ then to ‘Reset Character,’ and ‘Enter’
- If you don’t want to play a specific game, leave by pressing on ‘Esc + L + Enter’
- To chat with other users, tap on the ‘/’ key
All Set to Use Roblox
These guidelines should help you quickly get used to the platform. Roblox is not that difficult to use, but if you have trouble with it, feel free to write us in the comments section. Someone should be able to assist you, be it one of our staff or other readers who use the platform, Also, if you are an active user of Roblox on PC, do tell us your experience with the platform.