WhatsApp Messenger one of the most popular texting apps in the world. Send messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages to your friend and family, absolutely free of cost.
WhatsApp only requires a working internet connection to get going. Even more, WhatsApp lets you make calls for free, using your internet connection.
WhatsApp grew so big lately due to its various features that lets you communicate with anyone in the easiest way possible. Here are a few of the most popular features:
- Group chat
- WhatsApp Web access your messages from your PC
- No international charges
- Offline messages: even if you are not connected to the internet, the app will save your messages until the next time you are online
- Share your location
- Customizable wallpapers and notification sounds
The most recent version of the app, WhatsApp Messenger 2.19.368 beta, delivers brand new interesting features. Here are a few of them:
- New privacy settings lets you control who can add you to groups. To set this up, go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Groups and choose your preferences.
- Added call waiting support now lets you accept or refect an incoming call while you are already in the middle of another call
- Improved security through the added feature that lets you unlock WhatsApp using your fingerprint. To enable it, go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Fingerprint lock.
- Fixed issues, including the issue that caused fast battery drain on some smartphones