Xender is a high file transferring app that enables you to share any kind of files between devices. The platform is fantastic because it doesn’t need a wireless connection or mobile data to function, and has an impressive transfer speed, no matter what devices you use.
You can use Xender on either Android, iOS, Windows, and even Mac. The app has been tested with various benchmarks, and it registered a transfer speed of 300 times more than Bluetooth sharing, more precisely, 40 Mbps. It is also easy to use, and has numerous user-friendly features.
Xw3nswe — Key Features
- There is no limit to the number of files you can send between platforms. You can also use the app on various devices, which makes it one of the most versatile file sharing apps out there.
- Here are some of the impressive features that Xender offers.
- You can easily share any type of file, including photos, documents, music, videos, and even app between two or more devices at once
- It is about 300 times faster than Bluetooth and a lot easier to utilize than AirDrop
- It does not need any wired connection between devices
- Transfers files from one device to another at an incredible speed of up to 40 Mbps
- There is no restriction to the size of the data that is being shared
- It is now compatible with all platforms; for instance, you can have Xender for Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac devices
- It also enables file sharing support across various platforms
Xender 5.0.1. Update
Xender’s new optimization is one of many that brought new features, fixed bugs, and improved the overall performance of the app. Therefore, this last release, Xender File 5.0.1. Prime update, packs a new functionality, a casual game center, and more social tools, such as Facebook and Instagram downloader.
Moreover, it also addresses some bugs and brings more transfer optimizations. You can already download (update) the Xender 5.0.1 from the Google Play Store